Sökning: "teacher educator"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden teacher educator.
1. Between Modern Schooling and Cultural Heritage : Education and Ethnicity in Southwest China
Sammanfattning : Since the late 1970s, China has experienced remarkable socioeconomic development. The trend towards marketisation and modernisation overturned culturally-rooted lifestyles, and more and more ethnic minorities in China have started to regard their traditional cultures as irrelevant to their livelihoods and future and chosen to move away from them. LÄS MER
2. Lärarutbildningens olika undervisningspraktiker : En studie av lärarutbildares olika sätt att praktisera sitt professionella uppdrag
Sammanfattning : The starting point for this dissertation was the reform of the school system in Sweden with consequences for teachers´ work and new demands on their professional knowledge. This thesis aims to illuminate the issue of what professional knowledge student teachers are offered during their time in the university, and how this professional knowledge can be characterised. LÄS MER
3. That's How We Role! A Framework for Role Modeling in Computing and Engineering Education : A Focus on the Who, What, How, and Why
Sammanfattning : Role model is a term used in everyday language and literature on education, particularly on diversity, equity, inclusion, and access, describing topics such as motivation and inspiration. However, role model, as a loosely defined concept, is understood and used in different ways. LÄS MER
4. Friluftsliv in Swedish Physical Education – a Struggle of Values : Educational and Sociological Perspectives
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine some of the educational and sociological conditions underlying the production of teaching in friluftsliv within the Physical Education (PE) subject in Swedish compulsory school. Despite the value awarded to the Scandinavian outdoor practice friluftsliv, in both the national PE curriculum document and in Physical Education Teacher Education (PETE) in Sweden, it does not seem to be thoroughly implemented in compulsory school teaching. LÄS MER
5. Vad kommunikation vill säga : En iscensättande studie om specialpedagogers yrkesroll och kunskapande samtal
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the role of special educators in (pre)school and about developing democratic communication. It is based on the theory of argumentation developed by Jürgen Habermas. LÄS MER