Sökning: "task scheduling"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 avhandlingar innehållade orden task scheduling.
1. Understanding Task Parallelism Providing insight into scheduling, memory, and performance for CPUs and GraphicsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Maximizing the performance of computer systems while making them more energy efficient is vital for future developments in engineering, medicine, entertainment, etc. However, the increasing complexity of software, hardware, and their interactions makes this task difficult. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the problem of designing efficient fault-tolerant real-time scheduling algorithms for independent periodic tasks on uni- and multiprocessor platforms. The well-known Rate-Monotonic (RM) scheduling algorithm is assumed as it is widely used in many commercial systems due to its simplicity and ease of implementation. LÄS MER
3. Mapping Concurrent Applications to Multiprocessor Systems with Multithreaded Processors and Network on Chip-Based InterconnectionsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic PRess
Sammanfattning : Network on Chip (NoC) architectures provide scalable platforms for designing Systems on Chip (SoC) with large number of cores. Developing products and applications using an NoC architecture offers many challenges and opportunities. A tool which can map an application or a set of applications to a given NoC architecture will be essential. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Modern computer architectures expose an increasing number of parallel features supported by complex memory access and communication structures. Currently used task scheduling techniques perform poorly since they focus solely on balancing computation load across parallel features and remain oblivious to locality properties of support structures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Automatic Control, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Computing systems are becoming more and more complex and powerful. It is nowadays not uncommon to run several server applications on the same physical platform. This gives rise to a need for resource reservation techniques, so that administrators may prioritize some tasks, or customers, over others. LÄS MER