Sökning: "systems engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6161 avhandlingar innehållade orden systems engineering.
1. Distributed thermal response tests New insights on U-pipe and Coaxial heat exchangers in groundwater-filled boreholesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : U-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers (BHE) are widely used today in ground source heating and cooling systems in spite of their less than optimal performance. This thesis provides a better understanding on the function of U-pipe BHEs and Investigates alternative methods to reduce the temperature difference between the circulating fluid and the borehole wall, including one thermosyphon and three different types of coaxial BHEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how experimental results, from wave power research performed offshore at the Lysekil research site, were obtained. The data were used to verify theoretical models as well as evaluate the feasibility of wave power as a future sustainable energy source. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The subject of Embedded Measurement Systems (EMS) is the merging of embedded systems and electrical measurement systems. This indicates that EMSs are hardware-software systems dedicated to measuring one or a few physical quantities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today one billion people are living in non-electrified areas. A majority of the people are living in rural areas in developing countries where there are no possibilities, neither economical nor technical, for grid extension. Instead energy sources like wood and fossil fuels are used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, improved sensor and hardware technologies as well as new methods and algorithms have made self-driving vehicles a realistic possibility in the near future. Thanks to this technology enhancement, many leading automotive and technology companies have turned their attention towards developing advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving vehicles. LÄS MER