Sökning: "symbolic interactionism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 avhandlingar innehållade orden symbolic interactionism.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institute of Economic Research
Sammanfattning : Salespeople’s work has always been regarded a crucial contributor to businesses’ value creation by researchers and practitioners alike. As tangible products are not at the core of interactions between salesperson and customer in the context of services-based or non-standardized markets, sales’ role is assigned greater influence in the understanding, creating and delivering of customer value. LÄS MER
2. Population-based empowerment practice in immigrant communities : a socio-medical study of Iranian families in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The significant social problems that confront Iranian families that have immigrated to Western countries have been described in the literature, in particular regarding the difficulties between parents and their adolescent children. However, the investigations that have been performed have not focused on how the situations of these families can be improved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för medievetenskap, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Research itself - on television and the young - is the object of this research. From a humanistic viewpoint, relational and interactional concepts are critically scrutinized: how have eg 'identification' and 'para-social interaction' been defined and used by (psycho-analytically influenced) mass communication researchers in sociology, psychology and pedagogy in order to allegedly 'explain' the 'effects' of television on the identity, personality or behavior of young viewers? These definitions and uses are found lacking in many respects, and the views of insightful film theoreticians are recommended instead. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I analyze, from a symbolic interactionist perspective, the way in which experiences of incest in childhood have an impact on the process of the development of self, as well as the consequences with regard to the social self in adult life. The empirical data consist of 15 interviews with women who have been subjected to incest by their biological fathers or stepfathers. LÄS MER
5. Döfstumlärare - specialpedagog - lärare för döva och hörselskadade en lärarutbildnings innehåll och rationalitetsförskjutningarDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : (Teacher of the Deaf-Mute – Teacher of Special Education – Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. The Content and Rationality Changes of a Teacher Education Program). LÄS MER