Sökning: "sven sandberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden sven sandberg.
1. De ortu atque incrementis feudalismi dissertatio cujus partem primam ... p. p. Mag. Sveno Lundblad stip. reg. et Gustavus Ad. Sandberg stip. Victorin. Vestrogothi in Audit. Gustav. die VIII Jun. MDCCCXIV. Horis a. m. solitis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Games and Probabilistic Infinite-State Systems
Sammanfattning : Computer programs keep finding their ways into new safety-critical applications, while at the same time growing more complex. This calls for new and better methods to verify the correctness of software. We focus on one approach to verifying systems, namely that of model checking. LÄS MER
3. Problemlösningsarbete på låg organisatorisk nivå : Två studier om implementering respektive konkretisering av idéer om kundorderstyrd tillverkning
Sammanfattning : The two studies reported in this thesis are about problem solving at a low organisational level in an organisational unit in a Swedish manufacturing company, which has adopted ideas of World Class Manufacturing. In the first study, we analyse, from an organisational learning perspective, the implementation of the well-known concept Continuous Improvement at shop-floor level and how management accounting may facilitate or impede improvement work. LÄS MER
4. Numerical Modelling of Timber Building Components to Prevent Disproportionate Collapse
Sammanfattning : An increasing number of multi-storey buildings are being constructed with engineered wood products, such as glulam or cross-laminated timber (CLT). Multi-storey timber buildings can be safely designed for foreseeable loads, but knowledge is limited concerning their ability to survive unforeseeable events, e.g. LÄS MER
5. In-Plane Shear Modulus of Cross-Laminated Timber
Sammanfattning : Cross-laminated timber (CLT) is a building component used in walls, floors, roofs, or beams in a building. The advantages of using CLT as a building component are, among others, its high load-carrying capability and the possibility of pre-fabrication. LÄS MER