Sökning: "suspension polymerization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden suspension polymerization.
1. Advances in Separation Science . Molecular Imprinting: Development of Spherical Beads and Optimization of the Formulation by ChemometricsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : An intrinsic mathematical model for simulation of fixed bed chromatography was demonstrated and compared to more simplified models. The former model was shown to describe variations in the physical, kinetic, and operating parameters better than the latter ones. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : In many ways, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) has a unique combination of chemical and physical properties. Unlike most polymers it is soluble in water as well as a number of organic solvents. PVP also has excellent film forming properties, outstanding chemical stability, complexing ability, low toxicity, and good adherence to many different substrates. LÄS MER
3. Thermally Expandable Microspheres Prepared via Suspension Polymerization - Synthesis, Characterization, and ApplicationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Thermally expandable microspheres are polymeric core/shell particles in which a volatile hydrocarbon is encapsulated by a thermoplastic shell. When these microspheres are heated, they expand and increase their volume dramatically. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Macroporous hydrogels are regarded as interesting materials both within biotechnology and biomedicine due to their properties. These materials can be prepared from a wide range of synthetic or naturally occurring compounds using a number of different techniques for their production. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Demands for efficient, economical and fast separation and purification methods for various target molecules have led to the development of new techniques and materials for bioseparation processes. Separation can be carried out in both batch and chromatographic modes. LÄS MER