Sökning: "surface science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1611 avhandlingar innehållade orden surface science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Cognitive Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : How does the brain transform the 2-D light arrays in our eyes into a meaningful 3-D description of surfaces around us? What assumptions does the visual system make about the world when information is incomplete? And how are these assumptions computationally expressed in this perceptual reconstruction process? These questions, and other aspects of binocular depth perception are analysed from a theoretical and computational perspective, as well as through empirical investigations. In paper one, the fundamentals of stereopsis are briefly reviewed, and the difficulties related with resolving the (stereo) correspondence problem are particularly discussed. LÄS MER
2. The three-dimensional normal-distributions transform an efficient representation for registration, surface analysis, and loop detectionDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is concerned with three-dimensional (3D) sensing and 3D scan representation. Three-dimensional records are important tools in several disciplines; such as medical imaging, archaeology, and mobile robotics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Computer Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Semantic roles, logical relations such as Agent or Instrument that hold between events and their participants and circumstances, need to be determined automatically by several types of applications in natural language processing. This process is referred to as semantic role labeling. LÄS MER
4. On the bone response to different implant textures. A 3D analysis of roughness, wavelength and surface pattern of experimental implantsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : PurposeThe purpose of the present thesis was to investigate the bone response to different isotropic, anisotropic and organised surface patterns.Material and methodsImplant surfaces have been modified with different techniques (abrasive blasting, turning, milling, photolithography or laser ablation). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Phosphorus (P) is an essential element in crop production, but P losses from agricultural soils are a major contributor to surface water eutrophication. This thesis examined the effects of chemical soil properties and soil structure, as governed by agricultural management practices, on P leaching from agricultural soils and how this leaching can be reduced. LÄS MER