Sökning: "support persons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 430 avhandlingar innehållade orden support persons.
1. Searching for the meaning of support in Nursing. A study on support in family care of frail aged persons with examples from palliative care at homeDetta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : Family carers perform a large amount of the help and assistance that are provided for Swedish frail aged persons who live with one or more chronical illnesses. Consequently, in addition to balancing the Swedish national welfare expenditures, family carers also contribute to the care for older persons in many ways. LÄS MER
2. Postconflict internally displaced persons in Ethiopia mental distress and quality of life in relation to traumatic life events, coping strategy, social support, and living conditionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Psykiatri
Sammanfattning : Background: There are about 23.7 million internally displaced persons worldwide today, still living in the low-income countries. Ethiopia has for the past four decades been ravaged by war and famine. A lengthy civil war resulted in Eritrea, formerly a part of Ethiopia, becoming an independent state in 1991. LÄS MER
3. Placerad utanför sitt sammanhang : en uppföljningsstudie av 46 institutionsplacerade ungdomars privata och formella relationerDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : When young people are placed in residential treatment centres (RTCs), it is important that facility staff involve parents and other social network members (PSMs) (private relations) in the residential treatment program. This involvement process depends on both PSMs’ willingness and capability to take part in the youths’ treatment, as well as the residential staffs’ attitude towards promoting this process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to investigate the experience of having an acute myocardial infarction in newly afflicted persons living in sparsely populated counties, and whether an intervention with peer mentors would provide support by affecting the perception of illness, health related quality of life and everyday life. The aim was also to describe the support of peer mentors from their perspective and what the mentoring meant to them. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to illuminate experiences of relatives of persons with severe mental illness, and their need for support from formal care. Furthermore, to illuminate nursing support of relatives of persons with severe mental illness.Methods: A mixed methods design was used. LÄS MER