Sökning: "substitution effect"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 175 avhandlingar innehållade orden substitution effect.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Blindness and visual disability are common following vitreoretinal pathologies such as open globe injury, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, and rhegmatogenous retinal detachment (RRD). These conditions often necessitate surgical intervention using vitrectomy with a tamponading vitreous substitute. LÄS MER
2. Concerted or Stepwise? β-Elimination, Nucleophilic Substitution, Copper Catalysed Aziridination and Ruthenium Catalysed Transfer Hydrogenation Studied by Kinetic Isotope Effects and Linear Free-Energy RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the use of kinetic isotope effects, linear free energy relationships and stereochamical studies to distinguish between different mechanistic alternatives and to obtain information about transition state structure.In the first part fluorine and deuterium kinetic isotope effects were determined for the base promoted HF elimination from 4-fluoro-4-(4’-nitrophenyl)butane-2-on. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm Business School, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a compilation of three articles on earnings management, governance and capital structure. In addition to these three articles, the introductory chapter establishes the link between these articles and summarizes them.Article I investigates the joint effect of governance mechanisms on earnings management. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The rates and patterns at which nucleotide substitutions occur vary significantly across the genome sequence of vertebrates. A prominent example is the difference in the rate of evolution of functional sequences versus nonfunctional (neutrally evolving) sequences, which is explained by the influence of natural selection on functional sequences. LÄS MER
5. Platinum(II) and Palladium (II) Complexes with Group 14 and 15 Donor Ligands. Synthesis, Structure and Substitution MechanismsDetta är en avhandling från Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Center, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with Pd(II) and Pt(II) complexes with group 14 and 15 donor ligands. Such complexes have been prepared and investigated mainly with regard to their ground state structures and the mechanism according to which they undergo substitution. LÄS MER