Sökning: "substituted 1"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 400 avhandlingar innehållade orden substituted 1.
1. Novel Rearrangements of Vinylaziridines: Aza-[2,3]-Wittig Rearrangements and [1,5]-Hydrogen ShiftsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A route from epoxy alcohols to cis- and trans-trisubstituted vinylaziridines has been developed. The vinylaziridines have been used as substrates in the base induced aza-[2,3]-Wittig rearrangement to substituted 1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridines. LÄS MER
2. On the Ring-Opening Reaction of Thiophene-1,1-dioxides and the Intramolecular Diels-Alder Reaction of Azanona- and AzadecatrienesIDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Substituted thiophene-1,1-dioxides were synthesized and their ring-opening reactions with omega-unsaturated secondary amines were investigated; this led to a synthetic route to azatrienes and to the preparation of some polyhydroisoindoles and polyhydroisoquinolines via an intramolecular Diels-Alder reaction. By using 2-substituted pyrrolidines and piperidines various tetrahydrobenzo[f]indolizidines, benzo[b]quinolizidines, tetrahydrobenzo[a]indolizidines and tetrahydro[a]pyrrolizidines could be synthesized via the ring-opening of 3-bromo-2,5-dimmethylthiophene-1,1-dioxide and a subsequent intramolecular Diels-Alder reaction. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Lignin model compounds representative of structural elements in lignin of the b-1, b-5, b-O-4, cinnamaldehyde and cinnamyl alcohol types were synthesized. erythro-Forms of b-1 models of the 1,2-diaryl-1,3-propanediol type were prepared by BF3-catalyzed rearrangement of chalcone epoxides and subsequent reduction of the rearrangement products with NaBH4. LÄS MER
4. Structure-Assisted Design of Drugs Towards HIV-1 and Malaria Targets Applied on Reverse Transcriptase and Protease from HIV-1 and Plasmepsin II from Plasmodium falciparumDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Globally of today, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and malaria are two of the most threatening diseases known to mankind. The World Health Organization estimated that AIDS and malaria together claimed nearly 4 million lives in 2003 and many more were infected by the causative agent human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and the Plasmodium falciparum (P. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In medicinal chemistry, there is a constant need for new preparative methods, both to make the synthesis process more effective, and to increase the accessibility to a wide variety of compounds. A number of different approaches can be used to attain these goals. LÄS MER