Sökning: "stylistic influences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden stylistic influences.
1. Höggotisk träskulptur i gamla Linköpings stift : [High gothic wooden sculptures in the medieval diocese of Linköping]Detta är en avhandling från Visby : Ödin
Sammanfattning : With emphasis on the stylistic development, this thesis deals with dating and the pattern of distribution, of some 215 wooden sculptures from the period c. 1300-1375 in the medieval Diocese of Linköping. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Visby : Ödin
Sammanfattning : The aim of this doctoral project has been to study so-called non-idiomatic improvisation in ensembles consisting of two or three musicians who play together without any restrictions regarding style or genre and without having predetermined what is to be played or how they should play. The background to this thesis has been the author’s own free improvising, which he has pursued since 1974, and the questions that have arisen whilst music-making. LÄS MER
3. En liten sång som alla andra: Melodifestivalen 1959––1983 A little song like all others: The Melody Festival 1959––1983Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University, Department of Musicology
Sammanfattning : With the exception of three years, the Swedish Broadcasting Corporation has been a steady participant in the Eurovision Song Contest since 1958. Except for the first year, all Swedish entries have been selected by means of a televised national qualifying event. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a study of various aspects of transmission of liturgy in the Medieval churches of the Nordic countries, taking its point of departure in an edition and close study of the office of St. Olav, the patron saint of Norway.The first part is historically orientated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Konstvetenskapliga institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the monumental wooden roods which can be found in many of Gotlandis chur ches, and on which the body of Christ is surrounded by a glory in the shape of a ring or a solid disc. This type of triumphal cross occurred in Gotland between the beginning of the 13th and the middle of the 15th centuries. LÄS MER