Sökning: "student perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 230 avhandlingar innehållade orden student perspective.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes its point of departure in the research field of intergenerational touch in Physical Education (PE). Previous research in the field have mainly been conducted from a teacher’s perspective and has shown that teachers of PE have become more cautious about using physical contact in recent years. LÄS MER
2. Exploring student collaboration during Data Generation in the Statistics Classroom : An Inferentialist PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation explores student collaboration during data generation in statistics. The first aim is to put the semantic theory of inferentialism to work and develop a theoretical lens for exploring student collaboration during data generation. LÄS MER
3. Perspektiv i sjuksköterskeutbildningen. Hur en grupp studerandes uppfattning av sjuksköterskans yrke förändras under tre år av utbildningDetta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This study is built around the following research question: "How do student nurses conceptions regarding their future profession change during their training in the three year nursing programme?" The study is longitudinal in character and consists of qualitative interviews conducted with eighteen students belonging to the same nursing class. The students were interviewed on four occasions during the nursing programme. LÄS MER
4. Student views of environmental, social and economic dimensions of sustainable development and their interconnectedness A search for the holistic perspective in education for sustainable developmentDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The work in this thesis centers on upper secondary students’ views of the environmental, social and economic dimensions of sustainable development and their interconnectedness. The focus has been to study the diversity of students’ views in various contexts. LÄS MER
5. From a uni-dimensional to a multi-dimensional health promotion perspective. Promoting a tobacco-free generation based on a motivational structure of behaviourDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to expand the knowledge of decisive factors acting on health behaviour at an intrapersonal and interpersonal level, and to obtain a deeper understanding of smoking behaviour. A university student population (n= 332) was used in order to investigate self-rated health and health habits in relation to different personality traits and motivation for a healthy lifestyle (sub-studies I-II). LÄS MER