Sökning: "structural biography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden structural biography.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study is to analyse history teachers’ understanding of the school subject history. The aim have also been to uncover what factors the history teachers say have affected their understanding of the school subject. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis is a structural biography of Harald Molander (1858-1900), stage manager, author, translator and critic.The investigation is based on his literary works and the reviews of these. Articles, letters and the director's comprehensive manuscripts and other documents are analyzed. The reactions of the audience are studied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Female students' traditional and non-traditional choices of education is the subject of this study. Facing difficult choices on different levels of the educational system girls often, statistically, make traditional choices, but they also in different ways break traditional patterns. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study examines how well the Swedish nobility succeeded in adapting to the structural changes in society and state during the 19th century.Three major issues are investigated. LÄS MER
5. Från isolering till integrering en kollektivbiografisk studie över de kvinnliga riksdagsledamöterna under tvåkammarriksdagens tid 1922-1970Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study is focused on the female parliamentary members as agents: those who forced their way through the power structures, those who were elected to political commissions of trust, and those who managed to pursue political issues in the maledominated environment. The overall aim of the study has been to investigate the roots of the female parliamentary members’ political actions and their ability to act strategically and purposfully in order to obtain power in the Swedish bicameral Riksdag. LÄS MER