Sökning: "strong coupling constant"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 avhandlingar innehållade orden strong coupling constant.
1. Correlation Functions in Integrable Theories : From weak to strong coupling
Sammanfattning : The discovery of integrability in planar N=4 super Yang-Mills and ABJM has enabled a precise study of AdS/CFT. In the past decade integrability has been successfully applied to the spectrum of anomalous dimensions, which can now be obtained at any value of the coupling. LÄS MER
2. Luminosity evaluation and fragmentation studies for the DELPHI experiment at LEP
Sammanfattning : The first subject addressed in this thesis is the contribution of the VSAT luminosity to the lineshape analysis, i.e. to the extraction of the mass and width of the Z0 boson from LEP1 DELPHI data. The VSAT detector has contributed to the lineshape parameter determination by providing a relative luminosity measurement of high accuracy. LÄS MER
3. Nanospintronics with Molecular Magnets - Tunneling and Spin-Electric Coupling
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates theoretically electric control of the magnetic properties of molecular magnets. Two classes of magnetic molecules are considered. The first class consists of molecules that are spin frustrated. LÄS MER
4. Ferromagnetic Resonance as a Probe of Magnetization Dynamics : A Study of FeCo Thin Films and Trilayers
Sammanfattning : The high frequency dynamic magnetic responses of FeCo thin films and structures have been investigated mainly using ferromagnetic resonance (FMR) technique.The FMR resonance condition and linewidth are first derived from the dynamic Landau- Lifshitz-Gilbert equation, followed by a study of the conversion between FMR field and frequency linewidths. LÄS MER
5. Tuning of Energy and Electron Transfer Rates in Donor-Bridge-Acceptor Systems
Sammanfattning : The intramolecular processes of Donor-Bridge-Acceptor (D-B-A) systems have been investigated by spectroscopic methods. The systems consist of porphyrin donors and acceptors linked by oligo-p-phenyleneethynylene bridges. LÄS MER