Sökning: "stroke units"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 avhandlingar innehållade orden stroke units.
1. Stroke care in Sweden : Hospital care and patient follow-up based on Riks-Stroke, the National Quality Register for Stroke Care
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Aspects on stroke outcome : survival, functional status, depression and sex differences in Riks-Stroke, the National Quality Register for Stroke Care
Sammanfattning : Stroke is a major cause of death and disability worldwide. In Sweden, about 30 000 strokes occur each year. The aim of this thesis was to analyse survival, functional outcome and self-reported depression after stroke, and to explore possible differences between men and women in stroke care and outcome. LÄS MER
3. De kan, de vill och de orkar, men... : Studier av närstående till personer drabbade av stroke samt granskning av informationsmaterial från svenska strokeenheter
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall purpose of this thesis was to increase the understanding of relatives’ changing life situation during the first six months of a person’s onset of stroke, with focus on learning. Furthermore, the purpose was to evaluate theprinted education materials (PEM) targeted at relatives at Swedish stroke units. LÄS MER
4. Functioning after stroke : An application of the International Classification of Functioning,Disability and Health (ICF)
Sammanfattning : Objective. The overall aim of this thesis was to evaluate the biopsychosocial consequences after stroke and test the validity of the ICF Core Sets for Stroke during one year post-stroke. Material and Methods. LÄS MER
5. The burden of stroke in Sweden : studies on costs and quality of life based on Riks-Stroke, the Swedish stroke register
Sammanfattning : The costs for stroke management and reduced health related quality of life (QoL) can extend throughout life as mental and physical disabilities are common. The aim of this thesis was to quantify this stroke-related burden with data from Riks-Stroke (RS), the Swedish stroke register. LÄS MER