Sökning: "stimulated recall"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden stimulated recall.
1. Autonomy, coping and defense in small work groups : an analysis of psychological processes within and between individual group members
Sammanfattning : Working together with other persons in a group is often stimulating, but it can sometimes cause blocking and be destructive for an individual member and/or the group as a whole. The aim of the present study is to describe and analyze how individual group members cope with specific situations and how this coping affects their degree of autonomy and the work of the group. LÄS MER
2. Writing and revising : Didactic and Methodological Implications of Keystroke Logging
Sammanfattning : Keystroke logging records keyboard activity during writing. Time and position of all keystrokes are stored in a log file, which facilitates detailed analysis of all pauses, revisions and movements undertaken during writing. LÄS MER
3. Ledarna i kören : Vokala samarbeten mellan körsångare
Sammanfattning : In Western European choral traditions, the ambition of most choirs is to attain an equalized blend of sound and to perform well together with regard to timing and intonation. In order to be able to synchronize this the choir members need to cooperate musically and listen to each other. LÄS MER
4. Sfärernas symfoni i förändring : lärande i miljö för hållbar utveckling med naturvetenskaplig utgångspunkt : en longitudinell studie i grundskolans tidigare årskurser
Sammanfattning : This research deals with learning in science, including learning in environment for sustainable development. Learning in environment and sustainable development are obligatory perspectives in science as well as in other school subjects. The longitudinal study started in 2003, concerning 28 pupils nine years of age in a city in southern Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Lust och olust : elevers erfarenheter i textilslöjd
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to investigate and analyse students’ expressions of pleasure and displeasure and how these are manifested in actions in the teaching of textile sloyd in lower secondary education. The study’s focus is on students’ expressions of pleasure and displeasure in social action in the working processes of textile sloyd and on how these expressions can be related to learning. LÄS MER