Sökning: "stem cell"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1059 avhandlingar innehållade orden stem cell.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy
Sammanfattning : Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) have been defined to have abilities of both self-renewal and multi-lineage differen-tiation. The balance between these abilities is rigorously controlled under steady-state status (homeostasis) and when the normal processes of self-renewal and differentiation become deregulated, a disorder of blood system (such as leukemias) can occur. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stem Cell Center, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Identification and isolation of cardiomyocytes from the heart, embryonic stem cells, or induced pluripotent stem cells is a challenging task and will require specific isolation techniques. Less than 30% of the cells within the murine heart are cardiomyocytes and, what is more, there are multiple sub-populations of cardiomyocytes like atrial, ventricular and conduction system cardiomyocytes. LÄS MER
3. Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and potentials for application in fetal cell replacement therapyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Fetal cell replacement therapy or in utero hematopoietic cell transplantation (IUHCT) is proposed as a non-myeloablative alternative to bone marrow transplantation (BMT) for a number of inborn immunologic, hematologic and metabolic disorders. IUHCT represents the method through which variable amounts of natural or genetically modified hematopoietic cells can be transferred to the fetal recipient in hope of correcting the disorder and preventing postnatal permanent organ damage. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic stem cell lab Lund stem cell centre
Sammanfattning : Leukemic stem cells (LSCs) share the capacity of self renewal and extensive proliferation with normal hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and are therefore obvious targets for therapy. As such, they need to be identified and characterized in order to elucidate what drives them, and what separates them from their normal counterparts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic Stem Cell Laboratory, Lund Strategic Research Center for Stem Cell Biology and Cell Therapy
Sammanfattning : Throughout the lifespan of an individual, enormous numbers of mature blood cells are generated by hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) in the bone marrow (BM). The HSC is a cell that can self-renew to maintain the HSC pool and differentiate into all types of mature blood cells. LÄS MER