Sökning: "state formation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 956 avhandlingar innehållade orden state formation.
1. Grasping the Peripheral State : A Historical Sociology of Nicaraguan State Formation
Sammanfattning : The thesis has two aims. The first one is to contribute to the field of political and historical sociology through an understanding of the processes of state formation in a Third World country. The second aim is to describe and analyze the development of the Nicaraguan state from independence to 1990. LÄS MER
2. Präst, stånd och stat : Kung och kyrka i förhandling 1642-1686
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is the result of a study of power relations between the crown and the church in Sweden during the 17th century. The study is focused on the Swedish Parliament and how the Estate of the Clergy responded to royal pretensions. The Swedish Clerical Estate is viewed as essential for the Swedish state formation process. LÄS MER
3. Nätverksstaten : Statsbildningsprocesser och rumsliga praktiker i senmedeltidens Sverige ca 1440–1520
Sammanfattning : Previous research has examined the late medieval Swedish state from a constitutional and ideological perspective and in terms of the juridical, fiscal, and military organizations. This thesis focuses on the much less known informal and practical-spatial side of the political system. LÄS MER
4. Between Militarism and Technocratic Governance : State Formation in Contemporary Uganda
Sammanfattning : State-civil society relations in Africa have during recent decades been transformed in the context of economic liberalisation and state reform. This study explores state-civil society relations in contemporary Uganda, from 1986 to the present, in order to illustrate and explain the scope for and capacity of different social forces to create access to and democratise the state. LÄS MER
5. Pharmaceutical cocrystals : formation mechanisms, solubility behaviour and solid-state properties
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of pharmaceutical materials engineering is the successful formulation and process development of pharmaceutical products. The diversity of solid forms available offers attractive opportunities for tailoring material properties. LÄS MER