Sökning: "standard reference material"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 avhandlingar innehållade orden standard reference material.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The current work contains experimental and theoretical work about the formation of martensite from the austenitic state of the steel Hardox 450. Simulation of rolling and subsequent quenching of martensitic steel plates requires a model that can account for previous deformation, current stresses and the temperature history, therefore dilatometry experiments were performed, with and without deformation. LÄS MER
2. Methods for Determination of Benzo(a)pyrene and High Molecular Weight (>300 Da) Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Particulate Matter from Ambient Air and Vehicle ExhaustsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm
Sammanfattning : Air pollution with particulate matter (PM) raises considerable concern because of its adverse effects on human health. For this reason, and because the mechanisms of PM toxicity are not fully known, there is an urgent need to determine the chemical constituents of atmospheric PM, especially PM emanating from traffic - a major source of urban PM. LÄS MER
3. Influences of alumina on fayalite-type slags properties an experimental study on leaching and melting behavioursDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Recycling of secondary raw materials by non-ferrous metal producers is steadily increasing. These materials inevitably introduce various impurities to the production furnaces, which can change the chemical composition, and thereafter, the physical and chemical properties of the products and by-products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Over the past decade, the field of medical diagnostics has seen an incredible amount of research towards the integration of one-dimensional nanostructures such as carbon nanotubes, metallic and semiconducting nanowires and nanoribbons for a variety of bio-applications. Among the mentioned one-dimensional structures, silicon nanoribbon (SiNR) field-effect transistors (FET) as electro-chemical nanosensors hold particular promise for label-free, real-time and sensitive detection of biomolecules using affinity-based detection. LÄS MER
5. To be in‐between The road to disability pension with reference to the Swedish social insurance systemDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Background: The Social Insurance is part of the Swedish welfare system that is intended to create economic security for citizens in the event of unemployment, sickness, functional disability, and old age. The Swedish sickness‐benefit insurance is based on the standard insurance principle meaning that sickness benefits are related to level of lost income. LÄS MER