Sökning: "stages of development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 860 avhandlingar innehållade orden stages of development.
1. Modelling and simulation in the early stages of the development process of a manufacturing system a case study of the development process of a wood flooring industryDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing Simulation, or more accurately, Discrete Event Simulation (DES), is an important problem-solving methodology for the solution of many real-world problems in the manufacturing industry. Implementation of DES has become successful in a number of industrial sectors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The phylum Priapulida is a small group of marine worms that is allied with the nematodes, kinorhynchs, loriciferans and nematomorphs in a clade called the Cycloneuralia or Introverta. Together with the arthropods they are generally considered to comprise the Ecdysozoa, a clade of moulting animals. LÄS MER
3. Influence of inflammation and of stage of lung development on the development of neonatal lung injuryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) is a major cause of mortality and long-term morbidity in prematurely born infants. Pulmonary inflammation, and abnormal alveolar and vascular development of the lung are histological characteristics of BPD. Interleukin (IL)-1β is a central cytokine in inflammation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Zoology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Catecholamines, comprising the neurotransmitters dopamine (DA), noradrenaline (NA) and adrenaline (A) are synthesized by specific enzymes (tyrosine hydroxylase (TH), dopamine ß-hydroxylase (DBH), phenylethanolamine-N-methyltransferase (PNMT)) in the central nervous system. The development and distribution of different catecholaminergic systems have been described in both the brain and retina of the lizard Anolis sagrei. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Engineering
Sammanfattning : The traditional representation of urban property as a technical exercise of market analysis, valuation and investment appraisal fails to link urban property development to the general notions of sustainable development and thus the connection to environmental, economic and social aspects of sustainable urban development. Knowledge of the social processes in the production and use of the built environment, specifically in land and property development processes, is vital to understand the complexity of urban development and thus to assist the management of urban development processes. LÄS MER