Sökning: "spontaneous activity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 avhandlingar innehållade orden spontaneous activity.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The creation of optical activity has been considered as something impossible even though reports of such creation via total spontaneous resolution since the 1940´s have been published. More recently Viedma ripening have been developed that also produce enantiopure bulk product. Both methods are examples of absolute asymmetric synthesis i.e. LÄS MER
2. Breaking the symmetry: creation and transfer of optical activity via total spontaneous resolution and stereoselective reactionsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The generation of optical activity from achiral or racemic precursors – absolute asymmetric synthesis – is discussed in relation to the origin of biomolecular homochirality but is also often (incorrectly) regarded as being impossible. One approach to absolute asymmetric synthesis is the use of compounds that form chiral crystals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från LUCS, Kungshuset, 222 22 LUND, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The brain is not silent. Even in the absence of stimuli are the neurons activated every now and then in what is called "spontaneous" or "background activity" which provides a noisy background to the operation of the brain. This work shows how this noise can be utilized in the cognitive process. LÄS MER
4. Cursed complexity. Computational properties of subcortical neuronal microcircuitry in sensorimotor controlDetta är en avhandling från Neural basis for sensorimotor control
Sammanfattning : One of the big obstacles for understanding the nervous system is its inherent complexity. It poses problems when interpreting both experimental and theoretical studies since we are currently forced to consider only reduced variants of the actual circuitry of the brain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Alexandra Waldenström, Dept. of Physiological Sciences, Sect. for Neurophysiology, BMC F10, S-221 84 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Recent studies indicate that experience dependent mechanisms shape the pain system during the development. In view of that painful stimuli are rare during development it is not clear how this is accomplished. LÄS MER