Sökning: "spatial differentiation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 avhandlingar innehållade orden spatial differentiation.
1. Den sociala differentieringens retorik och gestaltning Kritiska perspektiv på funktionalistisk förorts- och bostadsplanering i Stockholm från 1900-talets mitt
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I analys suburb- and housing planning and interior decoration carried out primarily in Stockholm between the 1930s and the 1950s. Functionalism, the overall concept of the period, has perhaps been interpreted in terms of ideological concepts, interpreted as "democratic" and as a progressive dividing line between the past and the future. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : JIBS
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyze the influence of knowledge on the export performance of firms in different regions. More specifically, this study focuses on the impact of knowledge on the structure of regional export flows, in terms of horizontal and vertical product differentiation, as well as the geographical distribution of export flows. LÄS MER
3. School choice, space and the geography of marketization- Analyses of educational restructuring in upper secondary education in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : JIBS
Sammanfattning : The main aim of the dissertation is to investigate, analyze and create a research-based understanding of the spatialities of the Swedish school choice in upper secondary education using a socio-spatial framework. The dissertation is comprised of three empirical studies based on six cohorts of register data from The Gothenburg Longitudinal Database. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå centrum för molekylär medicin (UCMM)
Sammanfattning : The pancreas is an endodermally derived organ consisting of three major cell lineages. The endocrine cells, organised into the Islets of Langerhans, regulate blood glucose homeostasis by producing and secreting hormones such as glucagon and insulin into the bloodstream. LÄS MER
5. Population divergence at small spatial scales – theoretical and empirical investigations in perchDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Genetically structured populations arise when gene flow between groups of individuals is hindered by geographical, behavioural or temporal barriers. The identification of such groups is important for understanding evolution and has large implications for conservation concern. LÄS MER