Sökning: "spatial ability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 avhandlingar innehållade orden spatial ability.
1. Investigating the role of spatial ability as a factor of human intelligence in technology education Towards a causal theory of the relationship between spatial ability and STEM educationDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Education is a particularly complex discipline due to the numerous variables which impact on teaching and learning. Due to the large effect of human intelligence on the variance in student educational achievement, there is a substantial need to further contemporary understandings of its role in education. LÄS MER
2. Spatial Vision in Bees : Behavioural investigation of spatial resolution and contrast sensitivityDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Biology
Sammanfattning : Bees use multiple sensory modalities to perform day-to-day tasks. Light allows them to perceive objects and the general features of their surroundings, enabling them to find food and to navigate safely across the landscape. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In both the private and work spheres, multitasking among three or more activities has become and is continuing to evolve as a pervasive element of everyday life, and recent technological advances only seem to be exacerbating the process. Despite attempts to understand the mental processes that let humans successfully multitask, little is known about the functional cognitive level at which these mental processes take place. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the causes and effects of spatial clustering of similar and related economic activity. The relationship between spatial clustering and industrial competitive-ness is analysed in a series of empirical studies, revolving around four research questions: How useful is an institutional approach in analyses of spatial clustering? Can the link between spatial clustering and industrial performance be empirically validated and measured by quantitative methods? In what sense does spatial clustering promote localised processes of learning and innovation? What role can industrial and regional policies play in promoting the type of localised processes emphasised in spatial clustering research?It proves to be a rather complicated matter to measure the impact of spatial clustering on firm performance. LÄS MER
5. Fragmented landscapes : Assessment and communication of landscape connectivity in human-dominated landscapesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholms universitets förlag
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis summarizes the first half of my PhD on the theme of management of fragmented landscapes. The thesis applies – and reflects on the use of – network analysis of connectivity in relation to landscape planning. LÄS MER