Sökning: "sparse coding"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden sparse coding.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Three-dimensional (3D) movies in theaters have become a massive commercial success during recent years, and it is likely that, with the advancement of display technologies and the production of 3D contents, TV broadcasting in 3D will play an important role in home entertainments in the not too distant future. 3D video contents contain at least two views from different perspectives for the left and the right eye of viewers. LÄS MER
2. Coding of Three-dimensional Video Content Diffusion-based Coding of Depth Images and Displacement Intra-Coding of Plenoptic ContentsDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the three-dimensional (3D) movie industry has reaped massive commercial success in the theaters. With the advancement of display technologies, more experienced capturing and generation of 3D contents, TV broadcasting, movies, and games in 3D have entered home entertainment, and it is likely that 3D applications will play an important role in many aspects of people's life in a not distant future. LÄS MER
3. Cursed complexity. Computational properties of subcortical neuronal microcircuitry in sensorimotor controlDetta är en avhandling från Neural basis for sensorimotor control
Sammanfattning : One of the big obstacles for understanding the nervous system is its inherent complexity. It poses problems when interpreting both experimental and theoretical studies since we are currently forced to consider only reduced variants of the actual circuitry of the brain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we consider several problems relating to information theoretic security. The wiretap channel is the simplest information theoretic setting which takes security into account, and in the first chapters of the thesis we design some practical coding schemes for this channel model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings Universitet
Sammanfattning : Since the advent of television obtaining high perceived quality using a limited bandwidth has been an important issue. This thesis proposes new methods for exploitation of temporal and perceptual redundancy in image sequences to achieve lower coding rate and/or higher visual quality. LÄS MER