Sökning: "space-charge spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden space-charge spectroscopy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Ionic transport in metal oxides is crucial for the functioning of a broad range of different components, such as heat resistant alloys designed for high temperature applications and oxide electrolytes in solid oxide fuel cells. This thesis presents results from in situ electrochemical studies of properties related to ionic transport in metal oxides that are important for their applications as protective oxides and ionic conductors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lars-Erik Wernersson Norbergsg. 3 223 54 Lund
Sammanfattning : Fabrication and characterisation of buried metal contacts in compound semiconductors are demonstrated. The contacts have been investigated due to their usage both as gates in transistors and as active or passive elements in novel devices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Solid State Physics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : I this thesis, optical studies of InAs quantum dots (QDs) in GaAs and InP are presented. The electronic structure of these zero dimensional structures, grown in the Stranski-Krastanow growth mode, was studied by photoluminescence spectroscopy (PL), junction space-charge techniques (JSCT) and photoconductivity (PC) measurements. LÄS MER
4. Advanced silicon photoelectrodes for water splitting devices design, preparation and functional characterization by photo-electrochemistry and high-energy X-ray spectroscopyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : For the last century, mankind has been hugely dependent on fossil fuels to meet its energy needs. Harnessing energy from fossil fuels led to the emission of greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases such as CO2 are a major contributor to global warming. LÄS MER
5. Electrical Insulating Properties of Poly(Ethylene-co-Butyl Acrylate) Filled with Alumina NanoparticlesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this work the electrical insulating properties of the nanocomposite materials based on poly(ethylene-co-butyl acrylate) filled with alumina nanoparticles are studied. The dielectric properties chosen for the evaluation are the dielectric permittivity and loss as well as the breakdown strength and the pre-breakdown currents. LÄS MER