Sökning: "space technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1820 avhandlingar innehållade orden space technology.
1. Magnetoresistance and Space Micro- and Nanofeature Sensors Designed, Manufactured and Evaluated for Space Magnetic Field InvestigationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the interest for miniaturization of spaceborne instruments and subsystems has increased steadily, as this enables development of small and lightweight satellite classes as well as more versatile payloads on traditional spacecraft.In essence, this thesis work is an investigation of the applicability of magnetoresistive technology to a magnetometer intended for space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Science and technology have a tendency to clump together in places where they spawn other forms of societal activities. Sometimes these places become famous through processes known as place-making, or the social construction of place. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The state-owned Swedish Space Corporation established a satellite remote sensing infrastructure and defined uses for the technology both within and beyond Sweden during the latter part of the twentieth century. This thesis studies Swedish satellite remote sensing as an environing technology – a technology that environs, that produces environments and our perceptions of the environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with engineers. It is an ethnographic study of the life organisation for seventeen engineers with Master's degrees working at two different workplaces, Automobile Inc. and Microchips Inc. The study is based on participant observation and life-history interviews. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a contribution to design-led research and addresses a readership in the fields of architecture as well as in media and communications. In juxtaposing the tools of the designer (e.g. LÄS MER