Sökning: "sources emission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 avhandlingar innehållade orden sources emission.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : As the environmental regulations and technical progress have forced the factories’ old “end of pipe” solutions to improve, the metal emissions from point sources have decreased. Instead, the diffuse consumption emissions from goods in use now are in focus. LÄS MER
2. Application of scattered sunlight spectroscopy for quantification of gas emissions from anthropogenic and natural sourcesDetta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : Monitoring of gas emissions from natural and anthropogenic sources is of importance due to their negative effects on human health, atmospheric quality and ecosystems. Concern over air pollution has increased the need to develop measurement techniques suitable for gas flux determination. LÄS MER
3. Development and application of Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy (DOAS) for Asian urban air monitoring and atmospheric researchDetta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : Urban air pollution is a serious concern in developing countries and there is a need for qualified measurements of a range of compounds on a nation-wide basis. A suitable potential technique for air monitoring is Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy (DOAS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The focus of this work has been to quantify important processes for climatically relevant aerosols, and to improve our understanding of, and ability to accurately model, aerosols in the atmosphere on a large scale. This thesis contains five papers focused on different parts of the life cycle of atmospheric aerosol particles. LÄS MER
5. Studies of aerosol particle formation from various sources using ion and electron beam analytical techniquesDetta är en avhandling från LUND UNIVERSITY Lund Institute of Technology, Department of Physics, Division of Nuclear Physics, Box. 118, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents the results of studies of aerosol particle formation using ion and electron beam analytical techniques. The sources of aerosol particle formation studied are the following: 1. production of primary aerosol particles in the high Arctic region during summers 2. LÄS MER