Sökning: "sources emission"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 236 avhandlingar innehållade orden sources emission.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : As the environmental regulations and technical progress have forced the factories’ old “end of pipe” solutions to improve, the metal emissions from point sources have decreased. Instead, the diffuse consumption emissions from goods in use now are in focus. LÄS MER
2. Application of scattered sunlight spectroscopy for quantification of gas emissions from anthropogenic and natural sourcesDetta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : Monitoring of gas emissions from natural and anthropogenic sources is of importance due to their negative effects on human health, atmospheric quality and ecosystems. Concern over air pollution has increased the need to develop measurement techniques suitable for gas flux determination. LÄS MER
3. Development and application of Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy (DOAS) for Asian urban air monitoring and atmospheric researchDetta är en avhandling från Kalmar
Sammanfattning : Urban air pollution is a serious concern in developing countries and there is a need for qualified measurements of a range of compounds on a nation-wide basis. A suitable potential technique for air monitoring is Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy (DOAS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The focus of this work has been to quantify important processes for climatically relevant aerosols, and to improve our understanding of, and ability to accurately model, aerosols in the atmosphere on a large scale. This thesis contains five papers focused on different parts of the life cycle of atmospheric aerosol particles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : High levels of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans (PCDD/Fs) in edible fish in the Baltic Sea have raised health concerns in the Baltic region and the rest of Europe. Thus, there are urgent needs to characterize sources in order to formulate effective mitigation strategies. LÄS MER