Sökning: "soluble amino acids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden soluble amino acids.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A number of protected aromatic bis- and tris(amino acids) have been synthesised by catalytic asymmetric hydrogenation of the corresponding didehydroamino acid derivatives. The didehydroamino acid derivatives were prepared either by a Heck coupling of a 2-amidoacrylate with an aryl dihalide, or by Horner-Wadsworth-Emmons olefination of aromatic aldehydes with phosphonylglycine reagents. LÄS MER
2. Synthesis of glycosylated amino acids. Solid-phase assembly of T-cell immunogenic glycopeptides and fragments from HIV gp120Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Synthetic glycopeptides are valuable tools for studies of the biological functions of protein-bound carbohydrates. Today glycopeptides are efficiently prepared by solid-phase synthesis according to the 9-fluorenylmethoxycarbonyl (Fmoc) protocol, provided that suitable glycosylated amino acids are available. LÄS MER
3. Macrocyclic Carbohydrate/Amino Acid Hybrid Molecules - Synthesis and Evaluation as Artificial ReceptorsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Methods were developed for the synthesis of three different types of macrocyclic carbohydrate/amino acid hybrid molecules. In the synthesis of the first type of macrocycles, a glucosamine derivative was oxidized at C6 and the obtained sugar amino acid was coupled to tripeptides. LÄS MER
4. Microdialysis sampling from skeletal muscle and adipose tissue with special reference to the effects of insulin on tissue blood flow and glucose metabolismDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Norstedts Tryckeri AB
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the present thesis was to explore the possibility of using rnicrodialysis in vivo, for studies of the effects of insulin on glucose metabolism and blood flow in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue. With microdialysis sampling, a probe is perfused with a physiological solution. LÄS MER
5. Impact of root and mycorrhizal exudation on soil carbon fluxes : influence of elevated CO2 and metalsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis concerns the behavior of root and ectomycorrhizal (ECM) exudates. In particular, the dynamics of soluble low molecular weight (LMW) organic compounds such as organic acids (LMWOAs), amino acids, monosaccharides, and dissolved organic carbon (DOC) have been studied. LÄS MER