Sökning: "solid waste management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden solid waste management.
1. Environmental System Analysis of Waste Management Experiences from Applications of the ORWARE ModelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Waste management has gone through a history of shiftingproblems, demands, and strategies over the years. In contrastto the long prevailing view that the problem could be solved byhiding or moving it, waste is now viewed as a problem rangingfrom local to global concern, and as being an integral part ofseveral sectors in society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Efficient waste management enables the protection of human health, reducing environmental pollution, saving of natural resources, and achieving sustainable and profitable management of energy. In many countries, the general guidelines for waste management are set by national or local waste management plans. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Waste is one of the biggest challenges faced by our society. If not handled correctly, waste pollutes our natural environment with devastating results. However, it seems almost unavoidable that our society generates waste. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Water Resources Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Jordan is a country with a growing population that is undergoing rapid modernization. The increased volume of solid waste and associated logistical difficulties, the steady growth in the cost of waste management and the risk to human health are sources of concern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Globally around one-third of food produced for human consumption is wasted or lost. Although the food waste issues on land are being widely discussed, the food waste generated on ships seems not to receive similar attention. LÄS MER