Sökning: "software method adoption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden software method adoption.
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University
Sammanfattning : Patterns are a source of knowledge when architecting software systems. They provide abstract and time-tested solutions that show how a system should be structured to achieve needed qualities. However, when developing software there is a chance that small mistakes are introduced in the source code. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many software development organizations today are keen on improving their software development processes in order to develop software products faster, cheaper or better. For that reason, Software Process Improvement (SPI) has received significant attention from the research community over the last few decades. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Background: Since the 1950s explicit software process models have been used for planning, executing and controlling software development activities. To overcome the limitation of static models at capturing the inherent dynamism in software development, Software Process Simulation Modelling (SPSM) was introduced in the late 1970s. LÄS MER
4. Measuring the Evolution of Automotive Software Models and Meta-Models to Support Faster Adoption of New Architectural FeaturesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: The ever-increasing amount of software in cars today combined with high market competition demands fast adoption of new software solutions in car development projects. One challenge in enabling such a fast adoption is to develop the architecture and models of the automotive software systems in a structured and controlled way. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona, Sweden : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background: Software quality assurance (QA) is an essential activity in the software development lifecycle. Among the different QA activities, regression testing is a challenging task for large-scale software development. LÄS MER