Sökning: "sociology and literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 165 avhandlingar innehållade orden sociology and literature.
- Detta är en avhandling från Jane Mattisson. English Department, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Min avhandling heter Knowledge and Survival in the Novels of Thomas Hardy (disputationsdag: 15 april 2000). Jag fokuserar på två sorters vetande: det traditionella, som jag kallar ‘det vardagliga’, och ‘det specialiserade’, som är knutet till modern vetenskaplig utveckling... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från B. Wahlströms Bokförlag AB, Box 30022, 104 25 Stockholm
Sammanfattning : As part of the development of the teaching of literature in school, it is also important to reflect upon what pupils read outside school. This thesis deals with the spare time reading of twenty 15-16-year-old girls which has been examined during a two-year period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Avdelningen för litteratursociologi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the effects of digitization on literature and literary culture with focus on works of literary fiction and other kinds of works inspired by such works. The concept of “hyperworks” refers to works intended to be navigated multisequentially, i.e. the users create their own paths through the work by making choices. LÄS MER
4. Slippery paths : The performance and canonization of Turkic literature and Uyghur muqam song in Islam and modernityDetta är en avhandling från Ann Arbor : ProQuest, UMI Dissertations Publishing
Sammanfattning : In the past forty years the fluid Uyghur muqam song tradition has been transformed into a cultural canon used to represent the Uyghur ethnic group within China and on the world stage. Traditional muqam performers have provided the magma of songs that scholars and politicians have edited into an invented "great tradition" which supports a Uyghur claim to an important piece world cultural history. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Carl Cassegård, Stjärng.15, 234 31 Lomma
Sammanfattning : In sociology shock is often seen as emblematic of modernity. However, while Benjamin and Simmel famously portray the big city crowd - and by extension modernity itself - as an arena of shock, shock sensations are notable for their absence in depictions of the crowd as well as of modernity as a whole in much contemporary literature. LÄS MER