Sökning: "socio-technical theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden socio-technical theory.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the cybersecurity incident response problem using a socio-technical approach. The motivation of this work is the need to bridge the knowledge and practise gap that exists because of the increasing complexity of cybersecurity threats and our limited capability of applying cybersecurity controls necessary to adequately respond to these threats. LÄS MER
2. A Practice Theory in Practice Analytical Consequences in the Study of Organization and Socio-Technical ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Appealing calls are often made towards the study of phenomena through so-called practice theory. However, the implications of the use of practice theory, if taken seriously in analysis, are rarely discussed. The chief concern of this thesis is the applicability of the most radical dimensions of practice theory. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Engineering Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for robust information sharing is the fundamental area of investigation in thesis. Robust workflow based information sharing systems have the potential to be part of robust information infrastructures providing positive effects for the individuals and teams as well as opportunities for societal and economical gains. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap/Bibliotekshögskolan Högskolan i Borås och Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : There has long been a concern about the research-practice gap within Library and Information Science (LIS). Several authors have highlighted the disconnection between the world of professional practice, interested in service and information system development, and the world of the academy, focused on the development of theory and the progress of the discipline. LÄS MER
5. Enabling socio-technical transitions – electric vehicles and high voltage electricity grids as focal points of low emission futuresDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today humankind is facing numerous sustainability challenges that require us to question CO2 intensive practices like those present in the transport and energy sector. To meet those challenges, many countries have adopted ambitious climate targets. Achieving such targets requires an understanding of the wider socio-technical context of transitions. LÄS MER