Sökning: "socio-technical approach"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden socio-technical approach.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the cybersecurity incident response problem using a socio-technical approach. The motivation of this work is the need to bridge the knowledge and practise gap that exists because of the increasing complexity of cybersecurity threats and our limited capability of applying cybersecurity controls necessary to adequately respond to these threats. LÄS MER
2. A Practice Theory in Practice Analytical Consequences in the Study of Organization and Socio-Technical ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Appealing calls are often made towards the study of phenomena through so-called practice theory. However, the implications of the use of practice theory, if taken seriously in analysis, are rarely discussed. The chief concern of this thesis is the applicability of the most radical dimensions of practice theory. LÄS MER
3. Risk and Vulnerability Analysis of Interdependent Technical Infrastructures: Addressing Socio-Technical SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Measurement Technology and Industrial Electrical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The society of today is highly dependent on technical infrastructures. Several incidents around the world the last decades have clearly highlighted the major effects technical infrastructure breakdowns have on life, health and economy of society. LÄS MER
4. Facilitating collaboration: exploring a socio-technical approach to the design of a collaboratory for Library and Information ScienceDetta är en avhandling från University of Borås, Swedish School of Library and Information Science
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores the potential of one way of facilitating and stimulating collaboration in Library and Information Science (LIS), through a specific scientific collaboration activity: creating, sharing and reusing data collection instruments, such as interview guides, questionnaires, and observation protocols. The four studies reported in the thesis can be read as a linear narrative, each study building on the previous and contributing to the following ones. LÄS MER
5. A Socio-technical Analysis of Information Systems Security Assurance A Case Study for Effective AssuranceDetta är en avhandling från Kista : Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap (tills m KTH)
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the concepts of Information System (IS) security assurance using a socio-technical framework. IS security assurance deals with the problem of estimating how well a particular security system will function efficiently and effectively in a specific operational environment. LÄS MER