Sökning: "social school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3442 avhandlingar innehållade orden social school.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores how accompanied refugee and asylum-seeking children experience everyday life in Sweden. During the asylum process, as part of a policy for promoting ‘normal life’, these children have the same right to education as permanently resident children. LÄS MER
2. Conflict resolution in coastal management: Interdisciplinary analyses of resource use conflicts from the Swedish coastDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Natural resource use conflicts at urbanized coasts and their analysis and resolution are the main themes of this thesis. Based on the analysis of four conflict cases from the Swedish coast, I explore the ways the local management of coastal resources may be connected with a broader notion of sustainable resource management. LÄS MER
3. Multiple meanings of female initiation. "Circumcision" among Jola Women in Lower Casamance, SenegalDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This anthropological study examines the meanings and practices of female "circumcision" and initiation in relation to identity and social change in contemporary Muslim Jola society, Senegal, West Africa. During the 20th century, clitoridectomy spread - allegedly as part of Islam - and became essential for a Jola woman's identity as a "real" woman and mother, and an important aspect of the women's initiation ritual. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation consists of an introductory chapter and four separate articles. Two of the articles investigate the links between income inequality and two increasingly salient development problems, particularly in Latin America and Africa: violent crime and HIV. LÄS MER
5. A society With or Without Drugs. Continuity and change in Drug Policies in Sweden and the NetherlandsDetta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In debates about the Swedish and Dutch drug policies are usually positioned as opposites. The goal for the Swedish drug policy is to create a 'drug-free society'; while in the Netherlands a harm reduction approach prevails. LÄS MER