Sökning: "social medicin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2190 avhandlingar innehållade orden social medicin.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Institutionen för Folkhälsa och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : Background: A boy child born in a Gothenburg suburb has a life expectancy that is nine years shorter than that of another child just 23 km away, and among girls the difference is five years. There is no necessary biological reason to this observed difference. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background Stroke is a serious condition that can have significant impact on an individual’s health and is a significant burden on public health and public finances. Secondary preventive drug treatment after stroke is important for decreasing the risk of recurrent strokes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Medical treatments with statins are prescribed to patients with increased risk of cardiovascular events. The benefits from statin treatment are well documented in clinical trials, but long-term adherence in patients is low, indicating that patients have an uncertainty about the necessity and benefits of treatment. LÄS MER
4. Environmental and Genetic Influences in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and its ComorbiditiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Research in past decades has demonstrated the persistence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) into adulthood, but many questions regarding prevalence, causes, and comorbidities of ADHD in adults remain to be investigated. Previous research focusing on childhood ADHD identified high heritability. LÄS MER
5. Musculoskeletal pain in primary health care a biopsychosocial perspective for assessment and treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Long-term musculoskeletal pain is a large public health problem with serious consequences for both the individual and society. Psychosocial factors have been shown to be good predictors of long-term disability and play an important role in the transition from acute to chronic pain. LÄS MER