Sökning: "social contacts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden social contacts.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The café is a social meeting place. An as yet un-moulded aspect of social life is boundaries – how meetings rest on boundaries between participants that their intercourse brings forth. LÄS MER
2. Essays on Elite Networks in Sweden Power, social integration, and informal contacts among political elitesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to present work on a number of salient characteristics of elite relations in Sweden, studied from a social network analytic perspective. Elite integration, the distribution of elite power, and the significance of elites’ informal relations represent the three main themes explored in the original studies that comprise the thesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Tuija N. Kristofersson, Jakobssons väg 13, S-295 35 Bromölla, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : The aim of the dissertation is to study the organized professional process and the spontaneous integrating and unifying process after the discotheque fire in Gothenburg 1998, when 63 young people died. Over a hundred crisis groups and duty centres were opened for the affected people. LÄS MER
4. Psychiatric disability in the community Surveying the social landscape in the post-deinstitutional eraDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents a discussion of life in the community for people experiencing psychiatric disabilities in the post-deinstitutional era, with the goal of developing knowledge that can suggest a focus for planning more relevant services and supports. While evaluations of deinsitutionalization have focused on possibilities for providing community, rather than hospital-based services for these individuals, the intention was to support a participatory life in the community, a life defined by much more than just care and treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis is to discuss and understand different aspects of the family life that lone mothers with sons develop in relation to absent fathers and the support from social services. The study is based upon nine case studies, each of them including qualitative interviews with the mother, the son (age 13–18), the male contact person from social services and the responsible social worker. LÄS MER