Sökning: "social conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2713 avhandlingar innehållade orden social conditions.
1. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social services
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
2. Socialt medborgarskap och social delaktighet Lokala upplevelser bland unga kvinnor och män med utländsk bakgrundDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Institutionen för vårdvetenskap och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore how young adults from ethnic minority backgrounds experience social citizenship and social participation. How do they understand their social rights and duties? What are the possibilities and obstacles for their social participation? Based on the background of different studies in Sweden, that usually focus on conditions in bigger cities, this study discusses social citizenship among ethnic minority youth in the context of a middle-sized Swedish town. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores how accompanied refugee and asylum-seeking children experience everyday life in Sweden. During the asylum process, as part of a policy for promoting ‘normal life’, these children have the same right to education as permanently resident children. LÄS MER
4. Barn, föräldrar, välfärdsstat Den politiska debatten om föräldrautbildning och föräldrastöd 1964-2009Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The political debate concerning parent education and parenting support between 1964 and 2009 has been scrutinized in this study in the light of the development of and changes in the welfare state. The investigation is based upon the analysis of official government inquiries and parliamentary papers dealing with parent education and parenting support. LÄS MER
5. Managing Migrant Workers moral economies of temporary labour in the Swedish IT and wild berry industriesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Temporary migrant workers and circular migration constitute a growing global phenomenon as the management of migration becomes increasingly important to policymakers. This thesis takes academic discussions on citizenship and migration as its starting point, and examines the role of employers in terms of defining temporary migrant workers and their role in the Swedish labour market. LÄS MER