Sökning: "social cohesion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 avhandlingar innehållade orden social cohesion.
1. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
2. Apprentice Cosmopolitans Social identity, community, and learning among ERASMUS exchange studentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Socialantropologiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The present dissertation is an ethnographic study of the Erasmus Programme, the European Union’s student exchange programme. This programme has, for the last three decades, resulted in an unprecedented exchange of ideas and people within the European Union, and it has quite radically changed the conditions for, and the appearance of, student life in many European universities. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Socialantropologiska institutionen, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This study provides an overview of social policy and poverty among ethnic minorities (Adibasi)in Bangladesh,with a special focus on the Chakma people belonging to the Sonai and Mayni localities,situated in the Chittagong Hill Tracts(CHT).The main argument in this thesis concerns their struggle against exclusion which is an indispensable part of policy studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Opioid dependence is highly associated with health problems relating to physical health (infectious diseases) as well as mental health (depression, anxiety, antisocial behavior). In addition, research has found an association between use of opioids and increased risk of premature death as a consequence of overdose or other circumstances, such as suicide. LÄS MER
5. Essays on Elite Networks in Sweden Power, social integration, and informal contacts among political elitesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to present work on a number of salient characteristics of elite relations in Sweden, studied from a social network analytic perspective. Elite integration, the distribution of elite power, and the significance of elites’ informal relations represent the three main themes explored in the original studies that comprise the thesis. LÄS MER