Sökning: "social causality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 avhandlingar innehållade orden social causality.
1. Social causality in motion Visual bias and categorization of social interactions during the observation of chasing in infancyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Since the seminal work of Fritz Heider and Marienne Simmel (1944) the study of animacy perception, or the perception and attribution of life from the motion of simple geometrical shapes has intrigued researchers. The intrigue for psychologists and vision scientists then and today centered on the stark disconnect between the simplicity of the visual input and the universal richness of the resulting percept. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation it is argued that alcohol problems in Sweden are not strictly an objectivephenomenon, but are largely discursive constructions that have been reconfigured in substantial ways since at least 1910. The empirical work aims to identify and discuss thesereconfigurations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis examines the relationship between income inequality and residential segregation in Swedish cities. In recent years, in Sweden, much attention has been given to the direction of causality from residential segregation to income inequality. LÄS MER
4. The influence of social relationships and leisure activity on adult cognitive functioning and risk of dementia Longitudinal population-based studiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Today, as we live longer, dementia diseases are becoming more prevalent around the world. Thus, further knowledge of how to maintain levels of cognitive functioning in old age and how to identify factors that postpone the onset of dementia are of acute interest. Lifestyle patterns and social life are important aspects to consider in this regard. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The focus of this investigation is civics in the Swedish upper secondary school. In addition to subject matter, civics is also an agent for democratic socialisation. The study explores and analyses the reflections of six teachers on their teaching about globalisation. LÄS MER