Sökning: "sludge treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 144 avhandlingar innehållade orden sludge treatment.
1. Removal processes in sewage treatment plants Sludge quality and treatment efficiency of structurally diverse organic compoundsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Large and ever-increasing numbers of chemicals, including large quantities of a broad spectrum of organic compounds are used in modern society. More than 30 000 of the more than 100 000 chemical substances registered in the EU are estimated to be daily used, of which many will be discharged into the waste-streams handled by municipal sewage treatment plants (STPs). LÄS MER
2. Anaerobic digestion in the kraft pulp and paper industry Challenges and possibilities for implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The pulp and paper industry is a large producer of wastewater and sludge, putting high pressure on waste treatment. In addition, more rigorous environmental legislation for pollution control and demands to increase the use of renewable energy have put further pressure on the pulp and paper industry’s waste treatment, where anaerobic digestion (AD) and the production of methane could pose a solution. LÄS MER
3. Investigations of the microbial diversity and dynamics in activated sludge using molecular methodsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Wastewater treatment is necessary to reduce the health risks and environmental impacts associated with discharge of untreated wastewater. The most common way to treat wastewater in wastewater treatment plants is through the activated sludge process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Granular sludge is an efficient and compact biofilm process for wastewater treatment. Despite the well-established methods for granule cultivation, the ecological processes underpinning the microbial community assembly during granulation are poorly understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The World Health Organization (WHO) has identified antibiotic resistance as a major threat to human health. The environment has been suggested to play an important role in the emergence of antibiotic resistant bacteria. The external environment can act as a source of resistance genes that could potentially be transferred into human pathogens. LÄS MER