Sökning: "sludge adsorption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden sludge adsorption.
1. Removal processes in sewage treatment plants Sludge quality and treatment efficiency of structurally diverse organic compoundsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Large and ever-increasing numbers of chemicals, including large quantities of a broad spectrum of organic compounds are used in modern society. More than 30 000 of the more than 100 000 chemical substances registered in the EU are estimated to be daily used, of which many will be discharged into the waste-streams handled by municipal sewage treatment plants (STPs). LÄS MER
2. Tailoring residue-derived carbon materials for the removal of wastewater contaminants adsorption and surface propertiesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The availability of effective, low-cost wastewater treatment is necessary for increased water recycling and the prevention of environmental pollution on a global scale. Adsorption on activated carbons is commonly applied in wastewater treatment, but the high cost of conventional activated carbons limits the use of this technique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The thesis presents a study of adsorbent materials for treatment of contaminated waters and remediation of contaminated soils. Natural and waste product materials showed high adsorption capacity for metals and organic pollutants and proved to be a good alternative to commercial adsorbents. LÄS MER
4. Enzymatic treatment of wastewater sludge. Sludge solubilisation, improvement of anaerobic digestion and extraction of extracellular polymeric substancesDetta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The processing and disposal of sludge from wastewater treatment plants is an important topic of increasing environmental, ecological, technological, economic and social concern. The large amounts of sludge produced represent an urgent problem today, new treatment methods being very much needed. LÄS MER
5. Transport of Heavy Metals in Soil Subjected to an Electric Field -A Study of the Transport of Copper in Bentonite ClayDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis addressesphosphorus release from sewage sludge, which is the first stepin phosphorus recovery. The concept ofphosphorus recovery maybe seen as a part of sustainable sludge handling in that it isa means of recycling resources without supplying harmfulsubstances to humans or the environment. LÄS MER