Sökning: "skin preparation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden skin preparation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Routine products are used and procedures are followed in order to prevent and minimize the bacterial contamination of the surgical wound, and thus reduce the risk of postoperative wound infections. The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the effect of different preoperative skin preparation before cardiac surgery. LÄS MER
2. Swedish operating room nurses preventive interventions to reduce bacterial growth, surgical site infections, and increase comfort in patients undergoing surgeryDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Surgical site infection is a major postoperative complication that causes patient suffering and is costly for society. The general aim of this thesis was to test and describe interventions performed by operating room (OR) nurses to prevent bacterial growth in surgical patients, with the intent to prevent surgical site infections (SSIs) whilst increase patients comfort. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Improved environmental consciousness and harsh legislation concerning volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during the 1980s led to an increase in the development in the field of polymer colloids. Solvent born coatings were replaced by polymer dispersions in aqueous solution, so called latex dispersions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Oncology-Pathology
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to collect data relevant for skin cancer prevention and to investigate the applicability of the Transtheoretical Model for sun-related behaviour. Also, to assess the readiness to change five different sun-related behaviours in the general population in Stockholm County. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center (MTC)
Sammanfattning : Leishmaniasis represents a serious health problem in Sudan. There is no adequate control measure available against the disease in the country. Vaccination remains the optimal potential control measure. LÄS MER