Sökning: "silicon nanowire"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden silicon nanowire.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Silicon nanowires (SiNW) are in the spotlight for a few years in the research community as a good candidate for biosensing applications. This is attributed to their small dimensions in nanometer scale that offers high sensitivity, label-free detection and at the same time utilizing small amount of sample. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Semiconductor nanotechnology is today a very well studied subject, and demonstrations of possible applications and concepts are abundant. However, well-controlled mass-fabrication on the nanoscale is still a great challenge, and the lack of nanofabrication methods that provide the combination of required fabrication precision and high throughput, limits the large-scale use of nanodevices. LÄS MER
3. Fabrication and characterization of single luminescing quantum dots from 1D silicon nanostructuresDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Silicon as a mono-crystalline bulk semiconductor is today the predominant material in many integrated electronic and photovoltaic applications. This has not been the case in lighting technology, since due to its indirect bandgap nature bulk silicon is an inherently poor light emitter. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In the past decades, silicon nanowire field-effect transistors (SiNWFETs) have been explored for label-free, highly sensitive, and real-time detections of chemical and biological species. The SiNWFETs are anticipated for sensing analyte at ultralow concentrations, even at single-molecule level, owing to their significantly improved charge sensitivity over large-area FETs. LÄS MER
5. Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of Nano-Photonic Components Based on Silicon and Plasmonic MaterialDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Size reduction is a key issue in the development of contemporary integrated photonics. This thesis is mainly devoted to study some integrated photonic components in sub-wavelength or nanometric scales, both theoretically and experimentally. LÄS MER