Sökning: "signaling pathways"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 617 avhandlingar innehållade orden signaling pathways.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Drosophila relies on innate immunity to protect itself from its hostile environment throughout its life cycle. Despite the remarkable progress in understanding many aspects of Drosophila immunity, there are still big gaps in our knowledge. LÄS MER
2. On boundary value problems for intracellular subdiffusion and signaling pathways, and for geometric flowsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main part of this thesis concerns mathematical models for diffusion of proteins inside cells, including reactions between the proteins. Initially, such models are applied to describe signaling pathways in yeast cells, and the properties of the model are studied, especially in relation to models that do not include diffusion. LÄS MER
3. On boundary value problems for intracellular subdiffusion and signaling pathways, and for geometric flowsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The cellular response to hypoxia, primarily orchestrated by hypoxia-inducible factors (HIFs; mainly HIF-1α and HIF-2α), is at the center of several signaling pathways conferring aggressive tumor behavior. HIFs may be crucially involved in tumor initiation, as seen in clear cell renal cell carcinoma, as well as maintenance of resistance cancer stem cell phenotypes, as observed in glioma. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : Chromosomal alterations are frequent causes of cancer. Until now, SYK is reported in two different chromosomal translocation events generating the ITK-SYK-fusion protein in a subset of peripheral T cell lymphomas and the TEL-SYK fusion protein in a case of myelodysplastic syndrome. LÄS MER