Sökning: "service level agreement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 avhandlingar innehållade orden service level agreement.
1. Analysis of enterprise IT service availability Enterprise architecture modeling for assessment, prediction, and decision-makingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Information technology has become increasingly important to individuals and organizations alike. Not only does IT allow us to do what we always did faster and more effectively, but it also allows us to do new things, organize ourselves differently, and work in ways previously unimaginable. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Revenue maximization for network operators is considered as a criterion for resource allocation in wireless cellular networks. A business model encompassing service level agreements between network operators and service providers is presented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Security has traditionally been thought of as a system or network attribute that was the result of the joint endeavors of the designer, maintainer and user, among others. Even though security can never reach a level of 100%, the aim has been to provide as much security as possible, given the boundary conditions in question. With the advent of, e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Alcohol consumption at licensed premises is associated with various problems, such as violence. In 1996, a community action program was initiated in Stockholm targeting licensed premises. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Models based on micro-simulation of traffic flows have proven to be useful tools in the study of various traffic systems. Today, there is a wealth of traffic microsimulation models developed for freeway and urban street networks. The road mileage is however in many countries dominated by rural highways. LÄS MER