Sökning: "serum albumin SA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden serum albumin SA.
1. Exploitation of interactions with the neonatal Fc receptor to manipulate biological half-lives for therapeutic applicationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Protein engineering provides powerful tools to create useful proteins with desired properties. In this thesis, rational design principles have been used for development of fusion proteins that can interact with the neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn) for potential medical applications. FcRn is widely expressed in the human body. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Protein engineering has had an immense impact on the development of biological drugs, including replacement therapies with engineered versions of insulin or factor VIII to treat diabetes or bleeding disorders, and monoclonal antibodies to treat cancer and various other malignancies. Now, with the next generation of treatment modalities coming up, including monoclonal reagents based on alternative scaffolds, gene and cell therapies, the importance of protein engineering to tailor-make these treatments is likely to increase further. LÄS MER
3. Biomarkers of internal exposure/dose Methods to quantify adducts to protein and DNA by LC/MS studied with benzo[a]pyrene and isocyanatesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on methods for quantification by liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) of specific biomarkers for internal dose of chemicals which induce toxicity through their electrophilic reactivity. In vivo such compounds are short-lived, and could feasibly be measured as their reaction products (adducts) with biomacromolecules. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Stora mängder reaktiva lågmolekylära ämnen används i den kemiska industrin vid produktionen av varor som hanteras i vårt dagliga liv. Exempel på sådana kemikalier är organiska syraanhydrider (OAA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Several viruses from different virus families are known to cause ocular infections, e.g. members of the Adenoviridae, Picornaviridae and the Herpesviridae families. These infections are spread by contact and in the case of adenoviruses (Ads) and picornaviruses they are also highly contagious. LÄS MER