Sökning: "sequence-specific primers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden sequence-specific primers.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The major theme of this thesis is allopolyploidization, with focus on Silene section Physolychnis. The evolutionary history of an allopolyploid species can be established by inferring the sister relationships of the homoeologous sequences from low copy nuclear markers. LÄS MER
2. A clinical and experimental study of basal cell carcinoma : aspects on epidemiology, genetics and microphysiologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm Söder Hospital
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis we report on basal cell carcinoma from the points of view of its incidence, risk factors and pathogenesis, with special interest in patients with more than one basal cell carcinoma in life. Incidence was studied for southern Stockholm during two periods separated by two decades, 1971-1980 and 1996-1997. LÄS MER
3. The use of molecular techniques for identification of genetic divergence in transplantation : with special reference to MHC genes and HLA typingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Biosciences and Nutrition
Sammanfattning : Transplantation immunology basically deals with the immune mechanisms that lead to rejection of transplanted tissues. Lymphocytes are the keymediators of graft rejection. At the time for this observation, the genetic loci responsible for histocompatibility between individuals of the same species were already identified in the mouse. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : The polymorphism of HLA (human leukocyte antigen) is extensive. Allelic variation has previously been detected by cellular and serological methods. Today a variety of genomic typing techniques have been developed, which give higher resolution and a possibility to detect single nucleotide variations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University. Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : The human leukocyte antigens (HLA) are highly polymorphic cell surface proteins encoded in the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) region on chromosome 6. The HLA system has been well known as transplantation antigens but the primary biological role of the HLA molecules is regulation of immune response by presenting peptide fragments to T-lymphocytes. LÄS MER