Sökning: "semantic domains"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 avhandlingar innehållade orden semantic domains.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The object of this study is to analyse the lexemes and phraseological units that constitute the semantic fields employed in naming four abstract domains, greed, thrift, generosity, and extravagance that make up the ethical concept <Attitude to Ownership> in German. On the assumption that ideas are accessible to us through the lexicalised items of a language, recent theories in the field of semantic analysis and conceptualisation were applied to the source material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the design and use of ontologies as domain knowledge sources in information-providing dialogue systems are investigated. The research is divided into two parts, theoretical investigations that have resulted in a requirements specifications on the design of ontologies to be used in information-providing dialogue systems, and empirical work on the development of a framework for use of ontologies in information-providing dialogue systems. LÄS MER
3. "Honourable" or "Highly-sexed" Adjectival Descriptions of Male and Female Characters in Victorian and Contemporary Children's FictionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This corpus-based study examines adjectives and adjectival expressions used to describe characters in British children’s fiction. The focus is on diachronic variation, by comparing Victorian (19th-century) and contemporary (late 20th-century) children’s fiction, and on gender variation, by comparing the descriptions of female and male characters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The rapid growth of sensor data can potentially enable a better awareness of the environment for humans. In this regard, interpretation of data needs to be human-understandable. For this, data interpretation may include semantic annotations that hold the meaning of numeric data. LÄS MER
5. Geospatial data and knowledge on the Web : Knowledge-based geospatial data integration and visualisation with Semantic Web technologiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
Sammanfattning : Geospatial information is indispensable for various types of spatially informed analysis and decision-making, such as traffic analyses, and natural resource management. In addition, geospatial information is one of the most powerful information integrators to bridge diverse sources of information. LÄS MER