Sökning: "self-regulated students"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden self-regulated students.
1. Technology-enhanced formative assessment in higher education An intervention design of scaffolding student self-regulated learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : As online learning is increasingly adopted in higher education institutions, many instructors are faced with the challenges of devising and implementing effective pedagogical practices that advance student learning. One of the challenges points to the design and development of assessment activities that truly inform the teaching and learning process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that substantial learning gains are possible when formative assessment and support for students’ development of self-regulated learning skills are implemented in classroom practice. Such implementation is not straightforward and there is a need for both further understanding of the knowledge and skills teachers require to practice formative assessment, and further insights into how different characteristics of ordinary teaching practices support students’ in becoming proficient self-regulated learners. LÄS MER
3. Pedagogiken i tiden Om framväxten av nya undervisningsformer under tidigt 2000-tal – exemplet KunskapsskolanDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The study concerns the new educational activities that emerge within the deregulated school system at the beginning of the 21st century. Which ideas guide the work? How is the activity formed? What does one hope to achieve? The aim of the thesis is to explore these educational practices in one of the larges independent schools in Sweden – Kunskapsskolan. LÄS MER
4. Reading achievement: Its relation to home literacy, self-regulation, academic self-concept, and goal orientation in children and adolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för psykologi, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : The studies in this doctoral thesis investigated how home literacy, self regulation, academic self-concept, and goal orientation influence reading ability. Study 1 investigated the effect of family-based prerequisites, reading attitude, and self-regulated learning on reading ability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Solna
Sammanfattning : Investigating the heart with an electrocardiogram (ECG) is an important, frequent and noninvasive investigation. Failure to correctly interpret the ECG may harm the patient. Learning to interpret ECGs is difficult for many medical students. LÄS MER