Sökning: "salivary cortisol"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden salivary cortisol.
1. Salivary cortisol and posttraumatic stress reactions : methodological and applied studies before and after traumaDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The field of psychotraumatology has its roots in ancient history. During the past decades, the surveillance of the psychobiological background of reactions to and consequences of traumatic stress has made great progress and the complexity of the human stress response system stands out. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Background: IgE-mediated allergic diseases (eczema, food allergy, asthma and rhinoconjuctivitis) are common chronic diseases in childhood. In Sweden 30-40% of the children are affected by allergic manifestations during childhood. The understanding and prevention of allergic diseases require further studies of the determinants of these diseases. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Sweden the National Bureau of Statistics has reported an increase in stress-related disorders and sleep problems since the mid-1990’s. They also report that the number of hours of overtime worked has increased. LÄS MER
4. Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diagnostic Symptom Criteria and Impact of Rectal Distensions on Cortisol and Electrodermal ActivityDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för molekylär och klinisk medicin
Sammanfattning : In a population prevalence questionnaire study we demonstrated that constipation and fecal incontinence are common problems in the general Swedish population with a similar magnitude as in other Western countries. 95.6% of the population had between three bowel movements per day and three per week. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Migraine is a disabling neurological disorder with high prevalence, the clinical manifestations of which are highly dependent on stress.The overall theme of the present thesis was to address aspects of stress in migraine. LÄS MER